Wadhwani Advantage is a program to accelerate the growth of small businesses in high-value job-creating sectors and with an employee strength ranging from 50-250.
- Aimed at driving self-sufficiency and establishing a hyper-growth path of 2x to10x by providing skills, ‘Do-It-Yourself (DIY)’ tool kits and knowledge resources
- Provides advisory, strategic and execution support services, and on-demand knowledge, skills and a curated network of coaches, consultants, customers, and capital providers through a state-of-the-art AI empowered technology platform
- Supported ~1000 SMEs since 2019 and plans to support ~5000 SMEs by mid-2021
The Foundation takes no equity and does not charge any fees from participating businesses
Wadhwani Advantage Network
- Small Business Entrepreneurs
- Customers and Corporates
- Capital Providers
Wadhwani Catalyst Fund
An emerging market-focused impact fund amplifying economic and jobs impact through scaling global third-party efforts.
- Catalysing growth and scaling job creation through catalytic capital, and Wadhwani ecosystem support viz. project management, technology and content.
- Funding Criteria:
- Qualified non-profits that are led by strong leaders with a clear vision and execution capability in scaling job creation by 5-10x
- For-profit companies with a robust and scalable business model, where revenue growth drives exponential job growth, and our investment can attract 5x -10x investment
Providing high-quality, application-oriented content and training to support Wadhwani Foundation’s Initiatives.
- Deeply researched learning & content assets, tools and templates, and online consulting for Wadhwani stakeholders
- Case studies, masterclasses, example scenarios, and skills training on a digital platform for a wide range of consumers via a self-service model
- Knowledge and application-oriented modules on educational segments to improve future skills, foster entrepreneurship, and create new businesses
- Comprehensive transformation paths with structured methodologies, dashboards, and solutions for managing businesses on a long-term basis
Wadhwani Global University
Creating a personalized learning platform for Wadhwani beneficiaries and intermediaries.
Beneficiaries’ Development Programs
- Clarity of concepts and contextual linkages with real-life situations
- Cloud and mobile based platform for learning-delivery
- Processes for better learning experience viz. assessments, assignments etc.
- Proficiency in experiential pedagogy, in a blended learning environment
Intermediary Developmental Programs
Be a Mentor, Be an Angel Investor, Manage Your Incubator/Accelerator, Be an Entrepreneur Faculty, Innovation and Leadership, Micro-Masters Series
Wadhwani Knowledge & Technology Platform
- AI-enabled technology platform
- Powering Wadhwani digital products through a microservices based architecture
- A key enabler for scaling the Wadhwani Initiatives through mobile and web products focused on user experience and personalization
Sandeep ParvatikarCo-founder & CEO, Unnathi Technologies
“I used to think like a manufacturer, now I think like a true entrepreneur”
Naresh PagariaMD, Pagariya Food Products (P) Ltd.
“I benefited from expert guidance of consultants and advisors, and networking with fellow entrepreneurs at the the Wadhwani Advantage program”
Mayank KhatanDirector, Pune Techtrol
“The Wadhwani Advantage Program helped me dream big”
Deepak PintoFounder, CEO, Zenith Precision
“We always had a growth plan but never put it in such a structured way. Biggest impact was how much introspection we did”
Varun GuptaFounder, ProNature Organic Foods (P) Ltd.
“I strongly recommend the Wadhwani Advantage program to fellow entrepreneurs due to its interactive sessions with experts and knowledge partners which helped me connect the dots to grow to the next level”