Wadhwani Venture Fastrack
Wadhwani Venture Fastrack (VFT) empowers startup founders with capabilities and resources to maximize their growth potential. Our mission is to help build successful startups that create high-value jobs.
- We empower entrepreneurs with on-demand personalized knowledge, tools, and connections to help launch successful startups
- For Incubators/Accelerators, VFT offers hands-on training and an AI-based platform to help improve their outcomes
Wadhwani NEN empowers students with knowledge and skills to create high-potential startups.
- College Program for students with 360-degree transformation and real-world learning
- Enabling knowledge and skills through Courses and Startup Labs in Colleges to create HiPOs
- Wadhwani curriculum with emphasis on ‘Do’ pedagogy through videos, activities and assignments, and PV pitches
- Practice Ventures (PVs) as the seed of entrepreneurship and job creation by fostering venture creation right at the college-level
Establishing a culture of entrepreneurship at a national level.
- Evangelizing entrepreneurship
- Inspiring the best and the brightest to consider entrepreneurship as a first/alternate career choice
Wadhwani Entrepreneur Network
- TV Network / Streaming Media
Wadhwani Catalyst Fund
An emerging market-focused impact fund amplifying economic and jobs impact through scaling global third-party efforts.
- Catalysing growth and scaling job creation through catalytic capital, and Wadhwani ecosystem support viz. project management, technology and content.
- Funding Criteria:
- Qualified non-profits that are led by strong leaders with a clear vision and execution capability in scaling job creation by 5-10x
- For-profit companies with a robust and scalable business model, where revenue growth drives exponential job growth, and our investment can attract 5x -10x investment
Providing high-quality, application-oriented content and training to support Wadhwani Foundation’s Initiatives.
- Deeply researched learning & content assets, tools and templates, and online consulting for Wadhwani stakeholders
- Case studies, masterclasses, example scenarios, and skills training on a digital platform for a wide range of consumers via a self-service model
- Knowledge and application-oriented modules on educational segments to improve future skills, foster entrepreneurship, and create new businesses
- Comprehensive transformation paths with structured methodologies, dashboards, and solutions for managing businesses on a long-term basis
Wadhwani Global University
Creating a personalized learning platform for Wadhwani beneficiaries and intermediaries.
Beneficiaries’ Development Programs
- Clarity of concepts and contextual linkages with real-life situations
- Cloud and mobile based platform for learning-delivery
- Processes for better learning experience viz. assessments, assignments etc.
- Proficiency in experiential pedagogy, in a blended learning environment
Intermediary Developmental Programs
Be a Mentor, Be an Angel Investor, Manage Your Incubator/Accelerator, Be an Entrepreneur Faculty, Innovation and Leadership, Micro-Masters Series
Wadhwani Knowledge & Technology Platform
- AI-enabled technology platform
- Powering Wadhwani digital products through a microservices based architecture
- A key enabler for scaling the Wadhwani Initiatives through mobile and web products focused on user experience and personalization
A.S.K. Chaitanya Reddy / Srinivas MadhavamCo-founders, VDeliver
“The key learning from Wadhwani Foundation is how should we see a problem with different perspectives. As a result, we expect to revolutionize what last mile logistics can do”
Pranav PanpaliaFounder, Workly
“WEC helped me transform from a student into an entrepreneur with practical knowledge. It gave me a chance to step into other’s shoes and experience entrepreneurship real-time”
Anusha K P / Muralidhar NayakCo-Founders, Paymatrix
“The one-on-one mentoring sessions helped us to identify channels and crack some key partnerships”
Eshwar VikasCo-founder, Mukunda Foods
“WEC is a primary school for entrepreneurs. The learning I got from WEC mentoring sessions is useful even today and foundations of Mukunda Foods is based on these learnings”