Establishing a culture of entrepreneurship at a national level.
- Evangelizing entrepreneurship
- Inspiring the best and the brightest to consider entrepreneurship as a first/alternate career choice
Wadhwani NEN empowers professionals, post-college, college and pre-college students with knowledge and skills to create high-potential startups.
- College Entrepreneurship Programs for students with 360-degree transformation and real-world learning through Courses and Startup Labs
- Wadhwani NEN Programs:
- NextGen: Activate (for those in the early semester of the graduate program) and Ignite (for professionals, PGs and those in advanced years of their graduate program)
- Foundational Course: from a business model, MVP and Practice Venture (PV) to a Potential Real Venture (PRV)
- Advanced Course: from a PRV to a Validated Real Venture (VRV) with funding potential
- Emphasis on ‘Do’ pedagogy through videos, activities and assignments, and PV pitches
Wadhwani Venture Fastrack
Wadhwani Venture Fastrack (VFT) enables Incubators/Accelerators to offer on-demand tools, resources and connects to their startup cohorts.
- Best practices, tools, technology, and case studies for guiding startup cohorts towards growth and revenue
- Power-packed solutions: From the big picture of global startup ecosystems to the nuances of startup mentoring; from the financial viability of an incubator/accelerator to building investable ventures
Wadhwani Entrepreneur Network
Wadhwani Catalyst Fund
An emerging market-focused impact fund amplifying economic and jobs impact through scaling global third-party efforts.
- Catalysing growth and scaling job creation through catalytic capital, and Wadhwani ecosystem support viz. project management, technology and content.
- Funding Criteria:
- Qualified non-profits that are led by strong leaders with a clear vision and execution capability in scaling job creation by 5-10x
- For-profit companies with a robust and scalable business model, where revenue growth drives exponential job growth, and our investment can attract 5x -10x investment
Wadhwani Knowledge & Technology Platform
- AI-enabled technology platform
- Powering Wadhwani digital products through a microservices based architecture
- A key enabler for scaling the Wadhwani Initiatives through mobile and web products focused on user experience and personalization
A.S.K. Chaitanya Reddy / Srinivas MadhavamCo-founders, VDeliver
“The key learning from Wadhwani Foundation is how should we see a problem with different perspectives. As a result, we expect to revolutionize what last mile logistics can do”
Pranav PanpaliaFounder, Workly
“WEC helped me transform from a student into an entrepreneur with practical knowledge. It gave me a chance to step into other’s shoes and experience entrepreneurship real-time”
Anusha K P / Muralidhar NayakCo-Founders, Paymatrix
“The one-on-one mentoring sessions helped us to identify channels and crack some key partnerships”
Eshwar VikasCo-founder, Mukunda Foods
“WEC is a primary school for entrepreneurs. The learning I got from WEC mentoring sessions is useful even today and foundations of Mukunda Foods is based on these learnings”