- The program is directed towards growth-stage startups/companies with revenues of INR 50M – 500M.
- WF Venture ScaleUp is a bouquet of five accelerator programs targeted at Deep Tech/IT & ITeS, FMCG, Engineering, Automotive, and Fashion and Lifestyle.
- The USP of this program is the lifetime access it offers on NEN’s platforms to mentors, experts, service providers and investors, apart from three-months of deep intervention and nine-months of continued business support.
- Investor, mentor, customer, and expert connects are key program benefits.
- This is a zero-equity and no-fee program.
In a fast-changing and transactional business ecosystem, the dire need for growing startups and entrepreneurs is to scale faster. WF Venture ScaleUp program helps entrepreneurs to hyper-grow their businesses through customized mentoring and sustained business support at no cost. This is in line with the mission at Wadhwani Foundation’s National Entrepreneurship Network (WF NEN) to help accelerate growth-oriented companies and make a difference to our economy.
WF Venture ScaleUp provides focused coaching and consulting on three growth levers – CUSTOMER, CASH, and CAPACITY. It also provides investor and customer connect as part of the program. Its growth coaches, domain experts and mentors work with participating entrepreneurs one-on-one to help achieve tangible growth with a focus on right ‘Traction Metrics’.
Startups can register for the WF Venture ScaleUp program at venturescaleup.wfnen.org as per the deadlines are given below for the different accelerator programs. The selection criteria include (a) growth-oriented companies with revenues of INR 50M – 500M (b) willingness to invest 20-40 hours per month as part of the program, for three months (c) readiness to invest time and effort to work towards a 2X-10X growth.
|SI.No.||Accelerator Programs||Launch date||Application Deadline|
|1||WF FMCG||25th June||2oth June|
|2||WF Deep Tech, IT and ITES||18th July||25th June|
|3||WF Engineering||12th July||25th June|
|4||WF Fashion and Lifestyle||14th July||24th June|
|5||WF Automotive||19th July||25th June|
The goal of Wadhwani Foundation (WF) and National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) is to create models for scalable and sustainable high-quality accelerators, build an online platform for entrepreneur connect and open-source these models, platforms, and tools for private organization and Govt. to achieve national scale. WF NEN has nurtured entrepreneurship at colleges in India for 14 years and is now focusing on helping startups, and SMEs accelerate their growth.