Providing 21st century employability skills to job-seeking students
700+ hrs of mobile & video-centric multilingual global content on cloud for 21st Century Skills with on-demand, AI-enabled access.
- Empowers students to acquire, sustain and progress in family-supporting jobs
- Sector-agnostic core and professional employability skills, sectorial employability skills anda job role skills
- Integrates skilling with shop-floor training & enables employers, vocational trainers, and academic institutes to adopt employability programs
- Experiential learning, scenario-based simulations, progressive methodology, employer-centric content, analytics to the last mile and 24×7 digital assistance
Wadhwani Opportunity Network
- Training partners
- Technical institutes
- High schools
Wadhwani Catalyst Fund
An emerging market-focused impact fund amplifying economic and jobs impact through scaling global third-party efforts.
- Catalysing growth and scaling job creation through catalytic capital, and Wadhwani ecosystem support viz. project management, technology and content.
- Funding Criteria:
- Qualified non-profits that are led by strong leaders with a clear vision and execution capability in scaling job creation by 5-10x
- For-profit companies with a robust and scalable business model, where revenue growth drives exponential job growth, and our investment can attract 5x -10x investment
Providing high-quality, application-oriented content and training to support Wadhwani Foundation’s Initiatives.
- Deeply researched learning & content assets, tools and templates, and online consulting for Wadhwani stakeholders
- Case studies, masterclasses, example scenarios, and skills training on a digital platform for a wide range of consumers via a self-service model
- Knowledge and application-oriented modules on educational segments to improve future skills, foster entrepreneurship, and create new businesses
- Comprehensive transformation paths with structured methodologies, dashboards, and solutions for managing businesses on a long-term basis
Wadhwani Global University
Creating a personalized learning platform for Wadhwani beneficiaries and intermediaries.
Beneficiaries’ Development Programs
- Clarity of concepts and contextual linkages with real-life situations
- Cloud and mobile based platform for learning-delivery
- Processes for better learning experience viz. assessments, assignments etc.
- Proficiency in experiential pedagogy, in a blended learning environment
Intermediary Developmental Programs
Be a Mentor, Be an Angel Investor, Manage Your Incubator/Accelerator, Be an Entrepreneur Faculty, Innovation and Leadership, Micro-Masters Series
Wadhwani Knowledge & Technology Platform
- AI-enabled technology platform
- Powering Wadhwani digital products through a microservices based architecture
- A key enabler for scaling the Wadhwani Initiatives through mobile and web products focused on user experience and personalization
Dr. Devi Prasad ShettyChairman, Narayana Health
“Wadhwani Foundation has done a great job in creating the training modules. I am sure in the years to come, these tools will be available to every nurse of this country and the world”
Emama KumariStudent, Government Women’s College, Patna
“I chose a course in Community College as it is job-oriented and I have an opportunity to get a job both in the government and private sector”
Geetika PStudent, GSSS Portmore, H.P
“The healthcare subject is unique and we learn a lot from its practical applications””
Stephen BealeSenior VP - Operations, Zuri Group Global
“I compliment WF for bringing the entrepreneurship program to MKU. This will enhance ability of students to fit into the market and enable them become their own bosses, thus creating jobs for future generations”
Rakhi, Retail StudentGovernment Women’s College, Patna
“I want to be successful because in today’s era people do not salute a person, but his identity. That’s the reason for me to create my own identity”
Harshdeep KaurStudent, GSSS Portmore, H.P
“Field visits and expert lectures on Healthcare have given me skilled knowledge to such an extent that I can take care of my health and also that of my family”