Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE), Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) in collaboration with Wadhwani Foundation, a global non-profit organization, is all set to organize a 14-week free online LIFTOFF PROGRAM for Start-up to empower Early-Stage Startups.
The main objective behind this alliance is to offer essential support and resources to early-stage startups, equipping them with the tools and knowledge needed to secure vital seed capital for their ventures. The Liftoff program represents a milestone in the world of entrepreneurship, fostering innovation and economic growth by nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit among budding startups, according to the official statement.
The LIFTOFF PROGRAM for Start-up aims to empower aspiring entrepreneurs to bridge the gap between their innovative ideas and actual business success.
Key features of the Liftoff program include:
· Seed Capital Access: It will offer startups invaluable guidance on securing seed capital, including training in pitching techniques, refining business models, and connecting with potential investors.
· Mentorship: Entrepreneurs participating in the program will gain access to a network of experienced mentors and industry experts who will provide personalized guidance and insights to help them navigate the challenges of early-stage entrepreneurship.
· Education and Training: The program will provide a series of workshops, expert sessions, and solution kits aimed at enhancing participants’ knowledge and skills in various aspects of entrepreneurship, including but not limited to business strategy, marketing, and financial management.
· Networking Opportunities: Startups will have the chance to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, and industry leaders, creating opportunities for collaboration and growth.
· Incubation Support: Selected startups will have the opportunity to hone their skills in pitching bootcamps and access to the network of investors in the program to accelerate their growth.
Read the online coverage.
Read the newspaper clippings.